Saturday 5 March 2011

The MoleHill

Hi there internet!
I've created this blog as a means of showcasing some of my graphics, expressing my interests and sharing a little bit of my life with the world.
I honestly don't know how things will go with it; unfortunately I suffer from a chronic illness and my activity levels are greatly restricted, so I won't be able to put as much time into it as I'd like.

Here's a little info to get the ball rolling.
My name is Lissa and I'm 17. I enjoy graphics and digital art, I'm an absolute Film nut and am very fond of a choice few TV programs too.
I like to cook when I'm able, and love the outdoors.

My two main occupations are writing fiction and volunteering as a peer support moderator for an online, illness support group.

Hopefully I'll have some more posts up soon, and I'll get a nice background in place!

Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment